Home > Tests & Certifications > Engineering Skills > Chemical Engineering Test
Chemical Engineering Test
Welcome to the ExpertRating online Chemical Engineering Test. ExpertRating is an ISO 9001:2008 company that offers hundreds of popular certifications suitable for students, professionals, job seekers and companies. See where ExpertRating Certified Professionals are working.
Taking this highly recognized certification is an excellent way for you to prove your professional prowess to employers while giving a boost to your resume. Over 2,700,000 people in 160 countries have benefited from ExpertRating Online Certifications.
Details of the Chemical Engineering Test are displayed below. To take this test, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the appropriate link.
|Syllabus of the Chemical Engineering Test|
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Stoichiometry and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
|No. of Questions|
|40 multiple choice questions.|
Each question has between 2 and 8 options out of which 1 or more may be correct.
|Pricing and Payment Options|
|$9.99 US payable through any of the following:|
- Secure online credit/debit card transaction
- e-Check (requires a US bank account)
- Other payment options can be made available in special cases
Drop us a request
|If you are unable to pass the Chemical Engineering Test or you wish to improve your score, you may re-appear by paying $5.00 only.|
- Detailed instructions relating to the testing procedure for the Chemical Engineering Test are provided inside the login account before the start of the test.