The process for taking ExpertRating certifications and tests is very simple and
can be accomplished from any computer with an internet connection. Test takers
can purchase certifications and tests online using all major credit cards,
online checks or PayPal. The process of taking a test involves the following
1. Click on “Take a test” in the header of the website. Pick a free or paid test from the Test and Certification List.
2. Click on the test name and you will be asked to register as a new user.
3. You will be guided to pay for the test with your credit card, online check or PayPal.
4. After the payment has been made, the test will be available for you to take in your login area. You can either take the test immediately, or at a later date (within 6 months of purchasing the test).
5. After you have taken the test, your result will be displayed immediately in the form of an online transcript. The online transcript will remain on the ExpertRating website for a period of 1 year after you take the test.
6. You will be sent a high quality, mountable hard copy certificate within 3-4 weeks of successfully completing the test.
7. You will be allowed privileges such as use of the ExpertRating Certified Professional Logo on your resume, visiting cards and letter heads.