|Syllabus of the Microsoft Word 2007 Test|
- Security and File Handling
- Working with Graphics
- Working with Tables, References, and Lists
- Word Fundamentals and Interface
- Forms and Templates
- Interface Customization
- Writing and Formatting Text and Equations
- Page Layout
- Keyboard Shortcuts/Viewing and Navigating
Related Instructor Led Course - Teaching Course (Microsoft Word 2007)
|No. of Questions|
|40 multiple choice questions.|
Each question has between 2 and 8 options out of which 1 or more may be correct.
|Test Standardization/Validity/Reliability Metrics|
|Cronbach's Alpha* : 0.9|
*Cronbach's alpha is a coefficient of internal consistency. The value indicates the extent to which a test can be considered reliable for a sample of examinees. Any test having a Cronbach's alpha value of more than 0.7 is considered to be having a good internal consistency.
|Content Validity* : The subject matter experts have assessed the test items & found the content to be valid.|
*Content validity measures whether the test actually assesses the constructs it is designed for.
|Pricing and Payment Options|
|$9.99 US payable through any of the following:|
- Secure online credit/debit card transaction
- e-Check (requires a US bank account)
- Other payment options can be made available in special cases
Drop us a request
|If you are unable to pass the Microsoft Word 2007 Test or you wish to improve your score, you may re-appear by paying $5.00 only.|
| More Instructor Led Courses|
Teaching Course (Microsoft Word 2007) |
Teaching Course (Microsoft Excel 2007)
Entire list of Instructor Led Courses
- Detailed instructions relating to the testing procedure for the Microsoft Word 2007 Test are provided inside the login account before the start of the test.