|Syllabus of the Microsoft Word 2007 Test|
- Security and File Handling
- Working with Graphics
- Working with Tables, References, and Lists
- Word Fundamentals and Interface
- Forms and Templates
- Interface Customization
- Writing and Formatting Text and Equations
- Page Layout
- Keyboard Shortcuts/Viewing and Navigating
Related Instructor Led Course - Teaching Course (Microsoft Word 2007)
|No. of Questions|
|40 multiple choice questions.|
Each question has between 2 and 8 options out of which 1 or more may be correct.
|Test Standardization/Validity/Reliability Metrics|
|Cronbach's Alpha* : 0.9|
*The reliability of a test measures the extent to which the variation in scores is due to true differences between people, or the characteristic being measured, or random measurement error. Reliability is generally assessed on the basis of internal consistency. The most common measure of internal consistency is Cronbach's Alpha. The value indicates the extent to which a test can be considered reliable for a sample of examinees. Any test having a Cronbach's alpha value of more than 0.7 is considered to be having a good internal consistency.
|Content Validity* : The subject matter experts have assessed the test items and found the content to be valid.|
*Validity is the ability of a scale score to reflect what that scale is intended to measure. Kline's (1993) definition is: 'A test is said to be valid if it measures what it claims to measure'. A test has content validity if it measures knowledge of the content domain of which it was designed to measure knowledge. Content validity measures whether the test actually assesses the constructs it is designed for. It is a qualitative measure of validity.
|Pricing and Payment Options|
|$9.99 US payable through any of the following:|
- Secure online credit/debit card transaction
- e-Check (requires a US bank account)
- Other payment options can be made available in special cases
Drop us a request
|If you are unable to pass the Microsoft Word 2007 Test or you wish to improve your score, you may re-appear by paying $5.00 only.|
| More Instructor Led Courses|
Teaching Course (Microsoft Word 2007) |
Teaching Course (Microsoft Excel 2007)
Entire list of Instructor Led Courses
- Detailed instructions relating to the testing procedure for the Microsoft Word 2007 Test are provided inside the login account before the start of the test.